Thursday, 21 March 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey gang,

Winners and Words will be posted by 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, on Friday, March 22nd.    

RR is unable to post for me this week as she's going to be travelling.  

I'd also like to continue with that time on Fridays, going forward, if there are no objections.  It will make it easier for me to maintain things and guarantee that the posts get made on time every week.  

If the new time is going to cause serious problems for anyone across the pond, please let me know and I'll make an effort to do something more convenient for all.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. Am sure it won't be a problem, once I've worked out what time 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time equates to over here, with or without British Summer Time ... (and that's a joke because it's still snowing)
    And am really grateful to you for hosting this, so anything you can do to make it work better for you if fine by me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem with me but do tell: are you 10 hours behind us, or 8? I have difficulties as UK Executive Assistant to the CEO of the Richard III Foundation Inc, based in Vegas, for that reason.

    ReplyDelete