Monday, 11 February 2013

Ms. Antonia!

If you look to your right, you'll notice a link for your page here, called The Skullface Chronicles.  I didn't know if you have a title for your series picked out yet, so I went with something obvious for setup purposes. The page name can easily be changed.

There's an intro post there, for the nonce.

The page is pretty basic for now, but if there are any specific changes you need made to make things easier for you, let me know here, in comments, and I'll take care of them.

I'm so pleased that you accepted my offer to give your zombie his own room here!  I cannot wait to see what he does with it!  

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you!
    I have had two nights when I have been unable to log into the Prediction in any way shape or form and it has taken some jiggery pokery to get in here tonight... pesky technology.

    the book is simply called Skullface at the moment, so The Skullface Chronicles is just fine! Really. The author and I like that a lot.

    I can go post something now. We are moving on...

    ReplyDelete